ONE MONTH OF SUPER BREAKFASTS
Who can enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Canadian residents.
- Employees of HOLOS Foods Inc., their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to enter
Online, via liveholos.com:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person.
- To enter, join the liveholos.com mailing list by filling the popup on liveholos.com.
- If you can’t see the popup, access liveholos.com using a private/incognito browser.
- The contest is held every quarter. It is held for a period of 3 months, and is renewed automatically at the end of every period.
- If you participate during a quarter, you cannot participate in another quarter afterwards.
- The contest starts on July 1, 2019, and all entries must be received by HOLOS Foods Inc. before November 1, 2019 (July 1st to October 31st included). Then a new contest is held every quarter. HOLOS Foods Inc. is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
- One (1) winner is selected by random drawing from among valid entries 10 days after the end of every quarter. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to any next drawing.
- HOLOS Foods Inc. reserves the right not to renew the contest at any moment.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive 24 HOLOS Super Breakfasts (a $120 value). Prizes will be shipped to the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to HOLOS Foods Inc. at the time of notification. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prize. HOLOS Foods Inc. reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- To claim the prize, the winner will need to answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- If a winner doesn’t respond within 7 days, or does not timely return any identification or documentation needed, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of HOLOS Foods Inc. HOLOS Foods Inc. has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that HOLOS Foods Inc has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of winning / Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winner(s), contact us at email@example.com.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. HOLOS Foods Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- HOLOS Foods Inc. cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. HOLOS Foods Inc. is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- HOLOS Foods Inc. reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against HOLOS Foods Inc, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of the entrant’s participation in this contest.
- In Quebec, a dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des Jeux. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.